Thursday, February 3, 2011


I made these tiny miniature sandals
from a  Miniature Dollhouse
book that was in the library.
That was back in the latter part of the 80s!
I cannot remember the name
of the book.
One day I hope to find the book again,
and make a few more pairs
from this shoe pattern.

I made these out of leather.
These sandals were glued together
via the directions.
I am surprised that they glued properly
cause glue and leather for me
do not mix.
I found it hard to glue together.
Frankly its surprising that
they are still holding up seeing that they
have spent many years in my
The little sandals should be falling
apart - but somehow they are still stuck
I must have done a better job
with gluing than I realized.

Only the little buckles have
tarnished - but that is what gives them

These sandals were the first pair of
shoes that I had ever made.
I hope it will not be the last!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment