from a Miniature Dollhouse
book that was in the library.
That was back in the latter part of the 80s!
I cannot remember the name
of the book.
One day I hope to find the book again,
and make a few more pairs
from this shoe pattern.
I made these out of leather.
These sandals were glued together
via the directions.
I am surprised that they glued properly
cause glue and leather for me
do not mix.
I found it hard to glue together.
The little sandals should be falling
I must have done a better job
with gluing than I realized.
Only the little buckles have
These sandals were the first pair of
shoes that I had ever made.
I hope it will not be the last!