Monday, August 3, 2009

WELCOME TO MY MINI BLOG

After giving it much thought - I decided that it was
time to separate!
No - not from my hubby silly but
from my Remake blog.
LOL'S
 
I have been into mini's for as long as I can remember.
During that time I have been
through 3 dollhouses.
All of which were very nice.
One was bricked, one was wood clapboard siding.
Both of these were medium sized houses.
 
My granddaughter has the
little cottage that was painted pink on the outside.
Later on I will post a picture of that little thing.
Its still cute - even though I need to fix a few
things on it.
Anyway, I gave away those other
2 dollhouses.
Hopefully their owners loved them like
I did.

But you know how it is - you start out
with something small and eventually
you outgrow it and must
build bigger.
Well, I outgrew every one of those dollhouses.
Well, perhaps not me - but my miniatures
sure did!!
They just got to be too small for my needs.

After these, my hubby built me a
3-story dollhouse in which he built
an attic space  and a door separately.
After that, I took over his gun cabinet! 
 
My dear hubby built me 2 large
five-story buildings.
Each floor was a large apartment.
I was in the
process of fixing them up before we had
to move.
Of course, they never survived the move.
So, there are not any pictures
of this large dollhouse!

Be sure to drop in every once in a while and take a
look at the
mini lives of the mini people that occupy these mini
apartments!
Their names have been changed to
protect the innocent!
Thanks for stopping by
Conny

No comments:

Post a Comment