Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Miniature Dollhouse Magazines - Gift for subscription

I subscribed to the magazine
called 'American Miniaturist'.
I just received this little plate set for subscribing.
Sweet, sweet!
 
 This is so cute. It measures about 3.5 inches long
and that includes the plate hanger. I have been
debating on where to hang it.
Decisions, decisions, decisions.
This is a lovely item!!!
 
 See the back.
The little plates are glued on.
Does anyone out there
know where to get this little wire at?
And what gauge is it?
 
 Yep - its Reutter Porcelain from Germany.
 
 The box it came in - can also be used.
The box is a little over 3 inches long.
It is 1.5 inches high and is
just a little over 2 inches in depth.
Surely many things can be made from this little
plastic box.
When the little box is turned this way
it could be a tiny miniature room.
You could also make it into a large fish tank.

 
 When turned this way - then it could become a
tall dollhouse.
Sure it would be 1/4th in size but it
could be made into 2 floors or more.
But I do not
know how to make mini's for that size.
I imagine it to be difficult to do.
What would you make with it?
Thanks for stopping by and throwing me
as sweet comment!
Conny

3 comments:

  1. The support with plates is beautiful!
    I have no idea ready for the box, I need to think a little. : D
    Congratulations on your purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie, the dishes and the hanger looks great. You get the wire in a hardware store in Germany. From the packaging someone has made ​​an aquarium. That I found very pretty. Hugs from Craftland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would use this clear box to make a miniature aquarium or animal habitat.

    ReplyDelete