Sunday, July 22, 2012

APARTMENT WITCH PERMELIA - SKELETON HAT STANDS

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to my blog and
thank you for following me.

It has rained for 2 weeks.
I love it when it rains.
This is the time that I always
get out of my house.

These were fun and fast to make!
I demolished a couple of my
skeletons!

I cut them off! Yep, I cut them off
at the base of their necks
and stuck them in a wooden wheel
that had a hole in it.
I painted it red and glued his
neck in it!

Permelia loves them!
She cannot wait to make more!
Perhaps I should slit open their mouths
so they speak.
Permelia wants to thing about that - she is afraid
that they will sass her!
See they have attitudes! 
Look at the skeleton in the green hat - she
could be mouthy!

Permelia is straightening up some.
Thanks for visiting me!
Conny

11 comments:

  1. A brilliant idea! The hats too look great!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una gran idea, donde podrian estar lo sombreros de una bruja???' jejeje
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jajajaja, que guapas han quedado las calaveras con esos sombreritos, jajajaja.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fantastic idea the stands are wonderful. Great hats too :)
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh these are a hooit. very creative.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hats are beautiful and the hats stands are fantastic, I died laughing. :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! I lover your hats!!
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello
    I am a new miniature blogger, came by and visit me one day.
    Exciting things to do. I really like all your fine clothes. I will look forward to seeing your plates when you have decorated them. I love your tutorials, your cake tutorials are jumi.
    I've bought something special photographic paper, where you upload your design, put it in water and put it firmly on such plates. I'll try it sometime in the autumn.
    Good luck
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola Conny!!

    Te han quedado unos sombreros muy originales y divertidos.

    Me gusta mucho pasear por tu blog.

    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete