Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Hat Stands

Hello Everyone!
It has been rainy now for 2
weeks and I just love it! This is
the time that I always get out of the
house. I have not melted yet!

I have not forgotten about any of
you. Welcome to my blog and
thank you for following me.

I hope you enjoy Permelia's
hat stands. As you can see they were fast
and easy to make. I took a couple
of my Halloween skeletons and
cut them off at the bottom of the neck.
Then I stuck them in a little round
wooden wheel. Painted them red to
match the witch's room.


Thank you for visiting me.
conny

11 comments:

  1. A brilliant idea! The hats too look great!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una gran idea, donde podrian estar lo sombreros de una bruja???' jejeje
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jajajaja, que guapas han quedado las calaveras con esos sombreritos, jajajaja.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fantastic idea the stands are wonderful. Great hats too :)
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh these are a hooit. very creative.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hats are beautiful and the hats stands are fantastic, I died laughing. :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! I lover your hats!!
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello
    I am a new miniature blogger, came by and visit me one day.
    Exciting things to do. I really like all your fine clothes. I will look forward to seeing your plates when you have decorated them. I love your tutorials, your cake tutorials are jumi.
    I've bought something special photographic paper, where you upload your design, put it in water and put it firmly on such plates. I'll try it sometime in the autumn.
    Good luck
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola Conny!!

    Te han quedado unos sombreros muy originales y divertidos.

    Me gusta mucho pasear por tu blog.

    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete