Monday, May 22, 2017

My Daughter - Pep

Hello everyone.

Granny's apartment is finished and looks lovely.
Please bear with me as I tell you the bad
ache that I have in my heart.

I was going to post last Wednesday, but could not.
My words will be few in this posting.

My daughter was pronounced dead late Thursday
evening. 
As her Mother, I am totally messed up right now.
She was one of the most 'Unselfish' people that I know!!
She was always caring for you, trying to help you in
anyway that she could. Pep was loving and sweet.
Funeral services are arranged but it will be around the
1st June before I post another segment of Granny's apartmt.


MY LOVE, HEART and SOUL GOES WITH HER!
RIP my sweet daughter,
Hopblogger



8 comments:

  1. Como madre no tengo palabras para consolarte pues cualquier cosa que diga sonara pobre.
    Solo puedo decir que en mis oraciones os tendré presentes y que mi corazón llora junto al tuyo.
    Un fuerte abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so sorry for your loss, please know that you are in my prayers and my heart goes out to you. Im so very very sorry.


    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing I can say to make this go away for you. I am a mother of two daughters and I can't even imagine how you must feel. I want you to know you are thought of and prayed for. What a beautiful daughter inside and out. I am sure she is in peace and watching over you. I really believe that.
    Hold on and know we are here for you. Do what you have to to make it minute by minute. OOOOOOOOOO!
    Grandmommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine what you are going through. I send you a big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Todo mi amor y mi ánimo para ti en estos momentos tan duros.Pep seguirá viviendo en tu corazón para siempre,descanse en paz.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear. There are no words that can comfort you now.
    Let me embrace you.
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad for you. I feel your loss and and wish I could find words of comfort or give you my shoulders to cry on. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    All my love, Drora

    ReplyDelete