Friday, June 15, 2018

WITCH COSTUME BOXES I MADE

Hello Everyone,
How are you all? 
Hope you all have been well.

I have been really sick since the last posting.
I got bronchitis and it turned into pneumonia
and then I caught that stomach virus that
went around. 
Do not know how I got that stomach virus since
I had not been out of the house since I got
bronchitis!

Anyway, anyone that has that virus - 
STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM!!
This is some bad stuff!!
Am still a little sick but hopefully in a week I will feel
better and can get to making some more miniatures.

These are 2 costume boxes that I made just before
I became sick.
I hope you like them.

I made one for a girl and one for a boy.

Here is the boys costume box. 
There is lots of paper on the inside of the box
so the box will be full.
I saved a pic of a devil mask and costume, reduced
it in size and put it in the box above the paper.
Underneath the pic is where all the excess
paper is. 
I saved words, reduced them and glued them
to the box.


I made the words to go on the sides of the 
box also.


The other side of the box has the same words.


I made the girls costume box in purple.
There is no paper in this box,
only purple tulle.
I cut out a tiny witch hat and edged
it in orange ribbon.
It is lightly glued in place.

Must find some words to put on the
box that will go with a witch dress.


Thank you for stopping by!
Hopblogger

4 comments:

  1. These are really cute :-)! I hope you feel a 100 % better soon! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡Espero que mejores rápidamente! Muy bonitas las cajas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your health situation. Take care and get well soon!
    Cute boxes!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet. Thank you.
    Hugs, Conny

    ReplyDelete