Thursday, June 27, 2019

A Gift of 2 Dollhouses!

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are all well!!
Thank you for the sweet comments.
So greatly appreciated.

Expensive Dollhouses!!!

A couple of months ago I was given
2 dollhouses - FREE!!!
I could not believe my luck!!
I thanked her so many times!


The Front.
I do not know the name of this dollhouse.
It must be expensive as the wood is so nice
on this house!
Someone must have enjoyed putting it together.


One side with a bay window.


The other side has top and bottom
bay windows!
What a treat!


The inside is all set up for lighting.
Stairs was included.


I was given this box that went with it. 
Am sorry I forgot to take a pict of the inside
but, it was packed full of lights, and the 2 stair
kits were inside this box along with all of the necessary
things to go with it...like doors and windows!
I was so shocked, that I believe that I looked 
dumb struck while it was given to me.
I could hardly believe it!!
And still can't!! 


It was meant to be a Christmas house and the
acrylic icicles were even given to me!
I do not have hardly any Christmas things to put in
here, so must see what I can do.
Or what speaks to me!


This dollhouse was also given to me - TARA.
She weighed 81 pds and is also made out of 
very nice wood!!
I do not know how to put dollhouses together, so
I found someone to give it to. 
And she has some ideas of what to do with it!!
I cannot wait to see her ideas!!


Thank you Deb for the dollhouses!!!
Hope you have enjoyed viewing my gifts!!
Thank you for stopping by!!
Conny/Hopblogger

16 comments:

  1. What generous gifts. The assembled house is adorable; I predict you will have lots of fun furnishing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I gave the 'Tara' dollhouse away to a lady that wanted to build it. I hope she enjoys it.
      Mini huggs,
      Conny

      Delete
    2. Hello Sherrill, I do not know how to comment on your blog?
      Mini huggs,
      Conny

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Time to have some fun.
      Mini huggs,
      Conny

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know! Hehehe.
      I must have been good this year. Hehehe
      Thank you - I now must decide what to put in the already made dollhouse that I am keeping.
      Mini huggs,
      Conny

      Delete
  4. Has sido muy afortunada,esas casas son preciosas y prometen mucha diversiĆ³n!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pilar. I will enjoy them.
      Mini huggs,
      Conny

      Delete
  5. Awesome! You are going to have so much fun dreaming this wonderful house into reality! I can't wait to see what your imagination looks like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! I need your talents to make this dollhouse!
      Mini huggs,
      Conny

      Delete
  6. Congratulations for these two wonderful gifts. I'm sure you'll have fun making homes out of them.
    Hugs,
    Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Drora! I must put on my thinking cap. Have you got any ideas.
      Mini huggs,
      Conny

      Delete
  7. Thank you Fabiola - I hope I can do it justice!
    Mini huggs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW MARVELLOUS!!!! The built one is a REALLY solid looking quality dollhouse and the Tara Kit looks really good too! You must be HAPPY DANCING all over the place! :D

    ReplyDelete