Wednesday, February 21, 2018

APARTMENT PENTHOUSE #3 - LUCILLE - Getting ready for a new tenant - Bathroom Walls

Hello Everyone!
Hope all is well.

Trying to keep myself busy,
better than crying.
I tend to my great grandson everyday.
He is a joy!
Although, it does make me feel
my age.
At 15 months they have so much
energy.

Got 2 walls cut.
This will be a bathroom.
Do not know what color
the walls will be yet.
I do not know why it takes me so long
to decide on something!
A Penthouse has standards, you know.
Hehehe


Thanks for visiting me!
Conny/Hopblogger

3 comments:

  1. ¡Un bisnieto! Eso si que es una alegria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya te decidirás por los colores del baño,ese pequeño te mantiene entretenida y eso es maravilloso!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful start. Did you make the bath yourself? It looks awesome.
    Enjoy your baby grandson. They grow so fast.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete