Friday, February 9, 2018

BEDDING - QUILT - Yellow Dresden Plate

Hello Everyone!
Hope all is well.

Another miniature dollhouse quilt made by me
and Elise my granddaughter.
This one is a little smaller.
I cut out enough to make pillows.
Hand-quilted by my
grand daughter Elise!

This quilt is called the Dresden Plate.
(Pics could be a little blurry)
sorry.


5 little pillows needing to be stitched.
6 total.


Hoping you can see her stitching!
Am so proud of her - this was her 2nd quilt!


Here is the white backing.


Not sure what bed will be dressed with this
quilt.
But I love it.
It is so pretty.


Lovely stitching.


Back of pillow.
Oooo do not Zoom in on this pic.
It might be blurry.

Thank you Elise for this quilt
and the grandmother's Fan!

Thank you for stopping by to look!
Conny

1 comment: