Wednesday, April 17, 2019

'A LITTLE CORNER CABINET SCENE' by Lesley Jacoby

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for your comments.
They are greatly appreciated.

Allergy season is here and the yellow
pollen is on everything!
It plays a big number on me!

I do love all of the ideas that you all
have given to me about this Penthouse.

I always try to keep things simple if I can.

I will be a while working on my Penthouse
so I thought I would for the next couple of 
weeks or so show you Lesley's things, while
I work on making walls.

I admire Lesley's little cabinet.
She gave me one of these cabinet kits and I must
think of what I will put in there.

Enjoy the pics as much as I have fun
looking at them especially when I take
pics of them!
No need for words as it is self explanatory.










Hope you had fun!
Stop in and visit again!
Hopblogger/Conny

11 comments:

  1. Very lovely! Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am glad that you like it. Welcome.
      Mini huggs,
      Conny

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is a precious piece. Thank you.
      Mini huggs,
      Conny

      Delete
  3. Very Very Nice! It may be small but you managed to make it feel Bigger than it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth. She keeps it on her kitchen counter. Such a pretty scene to look at in the kitchen.
      Mini huggs,
      Conny

      Delete
  4. I love that little cabinet! And it is decorated so perfectly that it evokes such warm feelings when you look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lesley's pieces. She has many pieces that I have not shown yet. Glad you like this one.
    Mini huggs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Penelope. I love looking at it whenever I am there. So bright and happy it is.
    Mini huggs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete