Saturday, May 4, 2019

'A Dome Scene 2-sided' by Lesley Jacoby

Hello Everybody!

Hope all is well!!

I have been so busy and several times
I meant to post but was unable to.

I have finally finished a witch scene for
Halloween and many other scenes for you
to see.
I will try to start showing in September if I can!!

REMEMBER TO COMMENT SO I CAN GET TO YOUR
BLOG!!
MY BLOG WILL NOT GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS!!

This scene is so cute!!
It is a Dome - but it is 2-sided.
This is great to showcase a little scene in and
I hope it gives you some ideas.

No need for words!

1st side of Dome Scene - Faux bookcase with bears!




Bears look hand-sewn to me!



2nd side of Dome Scene - With Dolls!





Gorgeous dolls!!







Hope you enjoyed this little scene!
Conny/Hopblogger

17 comments:

  1. Me encanta, ha quedado genial...
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marian. I am glad that you liked it.
      Conny

      Delete
    2. Welcome to my blog!
      Mini huggs,
      Conny

      Delete
  2. Heel mooi geworden.

    Groetjes Xandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Xandra, Welcome to my blog. Hope you get some good ideas.
      Mini huggs,
      Conny

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Drora. Lesley does great work. Hope you gain some good ideas.
      Mini huggs,
      Conny

      Delete
  4. Conny: This is beautiful.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Catherine! I think this dome scene is just gorgeous. So cutesy! And to have 2 scenes in one dome is great cause these domes are not that big. They are more tall than wide. It takes some imagination.
      Mini huggs,
      Conny

      Delete
  5. Conny: I am loving both of the domes, glad to see these beauties.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love the dome too. Sure Lesley will enjoy how much everyone loves the dome.
      Mini huggs,
      Conny

      Delete
  6. What a great way to display special treasures that you can enjoy without taking up a huge space in your home! I love both sides and would have to spin the cloche every day to enjoy both scenes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is very creative and those domes it seems can hold a lot. It would be nice to be able to enjoy both scenes all the time.
      Mini huggs,
      Conny

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Yes, I do agree with you. A cute child's scene all in one dome.
      Mini huggs,
      Conny

      Delete
  8. Beautiful scene under the dome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fabiola, I am so glad that you like it. Some beautiful things here.
      Mini huggs,
      Conny

      Delete