Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome - 2012

A brand new year - I hope everyone is ready for it.
Lets hope that this year is better than 2011.
Was your Christmas merry and your New Year happy.
I sure do hope that it was!
I have so much that I want to share with you.
But first I would like to Welcome my new followers
to Its a mini life.

1. Minimaker of My Small Obsession Miniatures.
2. Sherry Raines (I cannot find your blog. please email
me so I may visit you and become your follower).
3. Effie's Sweet Home Designs
4. Mari of Cuchianio Magico

If you havent visited them - you should. These
are some great blogs.
Also I would like to mention
to you that my remake blog is having a Linen
giveaway. You can find the link on the sidebar.
I will be posting in the next few days. As usual I am
having trouble deciding on what to post!
I am always adding new things and changing
existing items around.

Many hugs & kisses to you all.
conny

2 comments:

  1. Hola Conny
    Espero que en este año nuevo, se hagan realidad todos tus sueños.
    No sabia que hacias un sorteo?
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete